Skip to content

American Expatriate Tax Consultants

State Tax Return Preparation

Contact Us +1 256 489-0003

Here's what you get...

State Tax Return Preparation


Some US states require US expatriates to file taxes on their income as well. It varies by state but for most states, it will depend on your personal circumstances, how long you have been abroad, what ties you have to the specific state, etc.

Most states will allow you to be released from you residency status if you can prove your residency somewhere else for more than six months of the year.

US Expat Tax Services for American Expats. The Experts in Tax Preparation for Americans Living Abroad  

Secure, Accurate, Easy, Affordable