Skip to content

Small Business Tax Return Preparation

Get Started

Small Business Tax Return Preparation: $550

A small business tax return is needed for any business that is considered a separate entity (such as a Partnership, Corporation, S Corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC).

All relevant forms, including (but not limited to): Forms 1065, 1120 and 1120-S.

If you own 10% or more of a foreign corporation (a corporation organized and operating outside the US) you are responsible to file Form 5471 every year. If you own part of a partnership you must file Form 8865.

Any US Person who received a distribution from a foreign trust, was a grantor of or a transferor to a foreign trust must also file Form 3520. A trustee of a foreign grantor trust with a US grantor must file Form 3520-A. Annuitants and Beneficiaries of Passive Foreign Investment Companies (PFIC) may be required to file Form 8621.

If you have more than these, no problem. We can easily accommodate your particular circumstance.